Pages

Wednesday 10 October 2012

A whole lesson of printing...

The last two days at school have been manic!

On Tuesday I taught my first small group lesson, which went well but there were lots of things that could be improved! My template for lesson plans and their reflections can be found here. As I only taught 6 pupils the topic, the teacher took the opportunity to use this the following day and had each of those students teaching a table each - it worked really well!

The majority of observations this week have been for CA1, so looking at task design. I have also managed to get hold of photos of the students I am teaching, so have been able to add them to my database and learn names as quickly as possible! 

Helping out with netball club after school has also helped me to get to know some of the students, but I'll definitely bring a whistle for umpiring next week!